Best Time to Visit Assisted Living Communities
Is your loved one resisting the idea of visiting an assisted living facility?
Are they scared, nervous, or worried they’ll be losing their independence and the comforts of their home?
Do you need help reassuring them that life in an assisted living community doesn’t mean they’ll be lonely?
We suggest that you plan a visit during festive dinners or social events – you can request a calendar of events be mailed to your loved one to help your family find the right time to visit. Plymouth Terrace Senior Living has many different activities going on every month – from cooking club to walking groups in our garden, to casino night!
There’s an activity for everyone, no matter what you’re into! If we’re missing something you enjoy, let our activities department know and we can try to add it to our list!
Assisted living has many great things to offer you and your family! At Plymouth Terrace, we offer flexible living options customized to fit your needs.
Our apartment home’s monthly rental includes:
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services based on lifestyle option
- All utilities (except telephone); includes satellite TV with 30 channels
- Wi-Fi internet
- Dining choices with three chef-prepared meals per day as well as snacks
- Nurses on site 24/7 for wellness visits & urgent medical concerns
- Activities included in our Daily Living Services: these levels are determined by a registered nurse and based on someone’s individual needs.
Quality Assisted Living in Plymouth, Michigan
At Plymouth Terrace, we put ourselves in your shoes. We want you to feel right at home! We treat our residents and their families the way we’d want to be treated if our roles were reversed.
Plymouth Terrace Independent Living and Assisted Living is offered all on one campus!
- 70-unit capacity. 3 floors plus the Lower Level
- 12 two bedroom apartments known as The Mayflower and the rest are one bedroom apartments known as The Daisy.
We’ll help you make a smooth transition into the community of your choosing! For floorplan information and availability for independent and assisted living in Plymouth, please contact us today at (734) 451-0700.