Wish to live independently but want to downsize from your home?
Is taking care of the upkeep of your home leaving a heavy burden on you or a loved one?
Are you ready to move to a community that’s designed with you in mind?
Plymouth Terrace is an independent living community designed for seniors 55 and older who are able to care for themselves and want to live normally, without the pressures of keeping up a household.
When it’s needed, we also offer the ability to relocate easily into assisted living and memory care. Plymouth Terrace Independent Living and Assisted Living is offered all on one campus!
Monthly Rental includes:
- Bi-weekly housekeeping and flat linens service (no personal laundry)
- All utilities, satellite TV of 30+ channels (except internet or phone)
- Emergency maintenance 24/7
- On-site Physical and Occupational Therapy, Home Care available
- Hair salon, library, laundry facility, large multi-purpose room
Great location near downtown Plymouth and scenic Hines Drive Park.
Schedule a Tour at Plymouth Terrace Independent Living Today!
Now is a better time than any to consider moving into independent living in Plymouth, Michigan. The safety of our residents is of greatest importance, as we continue to navigate our way through the ongoing threat of the Coronavirus. Schedule a tour today!