Assisted living offers each community member the appropriate level of support so they aren’t overwhelmed by daily tasks and can maintain a level of independence and stay motivated. By taking some things off their plate, there is more time for them to enjoy being involved!
With so many activities tailored to their needs available on-site or arranged by staff, it’s easy for seniors to get involved! From outings to classes to exercise groups, there is an activity to appeal to almost anyone. By eliminating the burden of arranging transportation and scheduling, seniors are free to engage in a range of activities that keep them involved.
- Companion and private rooms available
- Furnished with bed, nightstand and upholstered chair. Residents may bring additional furniture, favorite pieces, artwork, photographs, and decorative items to personalize their room
- Includes built-in dressers and two ample closets
- All rooms include private bath with walk-in shower
- Large windows admit natural light
- Non-slip carpeting throughout
- Personal call system for any time residents require assistance
- 50-room capacity in a modern 2-story facility
- Daily housekeeping of personal rooms included
- Linens and towels furnished and laundered
Optional Enhanced Services
- Personal laundry
- Cable television
- Beauty/barber salon
- Guest meals
Schedule a tour of Plymouth Terrace today– a facility for assisted living in Plymouth to learn more, or call us at (734) 451-0700 to schedule a visit!