Caregivers should sometimes take time to regroup, so they can perform at their very best. Caring for someone can get overwhelming, but we understand your concern about leaving your loved ones in good hands.
According to the Alzheimer’s Association, “respite care can help your caregiver by providing a new environment or time to relax. It’s a good way for your caregiver to take time for themselves.”
Respite Care in Plymouth, Michigan
Respite care at Plymouth Terrace is there for you when you need a substitute. It can provide:
- A chance to spend time with other friends and family
- Time to take care of personal errands
- Comfort and peace of mind knowing your loved one is spending time with another caring individual
Respite care at Plymouth Terrace can also benefit your loved ones by giving them opportunities like:
- Interacting with others who share similar experiences
- Spending time in a safe, supportive environment
- Participating in activities designed to match personal needs and abilities
Services for Respite Care at Plymouth Terrace
- Skilled nurses 24/7 and on-site therapists and physicians
- Assisted and independent living
- A safe, beautiful, fun facility
- Thoughtfully prepared meals
Get Started with Respite Care at Plymouth Terrace Today!
We’re focused on holistically improving and maintaining the wellbeing of our residents through promoting independence, a stimulating environment, and building rapport. To learn more about respite care at Plymouth Terrace, contact us at (734) 451-0700 to schedule a visit!